Who we are
Our website address is: http://dmsi.io.
- USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided on or through the Website are managed and controlled by DMST.
1.2 Collected information
Technical information, cookies:
Each time the Visitor accesses or visits the Website, the Website automatically collects and manages the following technical personal data:
- IP address;
- Date and time of access;
- The name and URL of the webpage that connects to the Website;
- Data about the operating system of the Visitor;
- Information about the Visitor’s internet provider;
- The visitor’s geo-location data and language settings;
- Other relevant technical information.
Without collecting and processing the information above, the Website’s operation may not be ensured.
Information, provided by the Visitor:
The Website may also collect and process other personal data about the Visitor, which the Visitor has provided on their own initiative – by e-mail or using another information system available on the Website. Such personal data may include:
- The Visitor’s name, surname;
- Contact information (telephone, e-mail address, home address);
- Other personal information identifying the Visitor;
- Content of the request, report, complaint or any other relevant message.
The above list is not exhaustive, as DMST may need to collect additional information in special cases, depending on the reason of the Visitor’s request.
1.3. Use of personal data
The main purpose of the processing of personal data on this Website is to allow the efficient, optimal and personalized use of the Website for the personal needs of the Visitor. Personal data is used:
- For convenient, efficient and functional use of Website, according to the Visitors’ needs;
- To ensure smooth administration of the Website;
- To ensure functionality of the Website;
- To ensure timely and appropriate processing of Visitor’s queries, requests, and replies;
- To contact the Visitor regarding any information they provide;
- To enable DMST to perform statistical and other analysis in order to continuously improve the content of the Website and the
- services provided on the Website;
- For other purposes disclosed to the Visitor at the time of submitting personal data.
Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes:
DMST also handles and processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes in the following cases:
- When you provide your explicit consent to such processing;
- When you are DMST client without expressly objecting to having marketing of similar services. In this case, you will be duly notified of such processing beforehand.
For the purposes of direct marketing, DMST processes the following personal data: your name, email address, phone number. Your personal data for direct marketing purposes can be processed in the following ways:
- You may receive a newsletter with our offers, promotions, products and news by e-mail;
- You may receive invitations to events and similar information by e-mail;
- You may be called by phone with an invitation, proposal or offer.
We inform you that you are free to opt out of our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on the special unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletter e-mails.
You may also refuse to receive information about events or any other information from us at any time. All you need to do is send us an email to our support firstname.lastname@example.org
1.4. Storage of the personal data
Your personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing will be stored for 2 years from the date of your consent or the date on which you have been notified about your data being processed for direct marketing purposes without objecting.
Longer periods of personal data retention may be applied where:
- There is reasonable suspicion of an unlawful act which is the subject of investigation;
- The Visitor’s data is necessary for the proper resolution of the dispute, complaint or claim;
- DMST has received complaints related to the Visitor or has noticed any violations committed by the Visitor;
- It is necessary to create backup copies to protect DMST information systems;
- It is mandatorily required by applicable laws.
Your personal data will be destroyed within a reasonable time after the specified deadline.
1.5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
DMST collects and processes the Visitor’s personal data:
- On the basis of consent, which is expressed by Visitor’s active actions, e.g. referrals to DMST and submission of personal data, other active actions;
- Exercise of DMST legitimate interests (for example, managing and administering a Website, etc.);
- In order to comply with other legal obligations.
Visitors may revoke their consent to have their personal data processed at any time. If DMST has no other legal basis for the processing of this personal data, DMST will cease processing it immediately after the cancellation / revocation of Visitor’s consent.
1.6. Data transfer to third parties
DMST does not transfer the Visitor’s personal data to any third parties without prior Visitor’s consent, except in the situations described below.
In the light of investigations or other cases concerning the law, the Visitor’s personal data may be submitted to the law enforcement, judicial or pre-trial institutions without any specific consent of the Visitor.
In addition, particular technical data related to the Visitors’ visits on the Website (IP address, data collected or placed on the Visitor’s devices by cookies, technical information of the browser, other information related to Visitor’s browsing activities, etc.) may be transferred or made available to the entities in the EEA as well as outside the EEA (e.g., we use the Google Analytics service) for purposes related to statistics, analysis, etc. Please note that personal data in non-EU countries may be subject to less protection than data in the EU. DMST will carefully assess the conditions under which such data will be processed and stored after it has been transferred to the above entities.
DMST also uses the services provided by third parties (such as third-party data DMST, servers, website design, administration services, online traffic and website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, etc.) that may require access to the Visitor’s personal data to a certain extent. In this case, DMST ensures that the data processors comply with the obligations of confidentiality and adequate personal data protection.
- VISITOR’S RIGHTS
Visitors have certain rights related to the protection of their personal data. These rights are:
- The right of access to their personal data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- The right to restriction of processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
In case the Visitor deems that their rights have been violated, they have the right to file a complaint
- DATA SECURITY
By implementing the appropriate technical and organizational measures, DMST protects the Visitor’s personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration.
DMST recommends that the Visitor complies with the following minimum requirements for their personal data protection:
- Do not visit suspicious websites;
- Update their software and anti-virus protection as recommended by software providers and vendors.
- FINAL PROVISIONS